Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Icons! ^^

Haha. Supposed to post this few days ago but i got too 'busy' slacking around doing something else instead of updating my blog XD

So anyway, here i am. Last friday's DDMM class was fun. We learned how to create glossy icon using Illustrator program, and i had thoroughly enjoyed myself doing it. =D

Here is the end result of my glossy icon! ;)




And then we were told to create this little clock below. At first i did almost 70% in class but when i got home, there is something wrong with my file so i got no choice but to redo it. Anyways, it is not that hard to do since we got tutorials to follow step by step. XD

Silver clock. ^^

Muahahahahah~ GREEN colour!! =D !!! ~~~~~
Green is ♥ ^^



PS: just realized that i should have named my blog greenislove12 instead of
artislove12. XD

*just random*



Kay, got to go and Finish up my other assignments. XD
bye~~

^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment