Sunday, October 25, 2009

Colour Palettes! ^^

Hehe.

I had a fun time searching for colour references and here's some nice colour palettes I've got.

It will be useful for my current project and also future ones i guess. ^^

I call this "brilliant orange". ^^ It's suitable for my e-card design because my card has more
orange-y feel. XD


Love the colours on the top of the picture. I call this "cherry cherish" Lolxx.. XD



Love the bright colours of the cupcakes and the colour i've picked!
and its surprising that this kind of colours can also bring out some level of
energetic feel, in my opinion.. lolxx.. XD
palette name: colourful cupcakes. ^^



I call this "summer kiwi". Again, more on bright colours coz my e-card has more
bright and energetic feel. =)


"japanese kimono".
Got attracted by the colours of the kimono so i made a palette out of it. ^^


I actually collected more, but i guess i'll share more next time. =D



This assignment is really fun! =D
Okey, i shall back to my project work... til my next post then.



Byebye~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment