Saturday, September 18, 2010

Web Design 2 - Revised Site map and Moodboard

(*ARGH SO SORRY FOR THIS LATE POST*)

Okay. Here it is.


Revised site map. Made a bit changes on the main menu, I think with this kind of navigation the main selling point of AHR can be more obvious. Dining and Nightlife options will be main focus since for user point of view, information are more important than anything else. Events will be second priority since they are important attractions for AHR. Ok, others... are kind of the same as the last original site map. 




As for moodboard... well...


It's... not exactly the feel I want yet. Perhaps I need to draw some navigation sketches or even try to draw my digital mocks to show lecturers on Tuesday so that they can understand my concept more. =( Okay...

Til next post then.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really nice blog. You have collected so much information for your blog and that I can understand from the content of it. I am really excited to see the next post. Thumbs up, from GrafWeb.

    ReplyDelete